[kj] Hitler...Youth...the pope?

Jim Harper jimharper666 at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Apr 20 13:40:38 EDT 2005

http://web.archive.org/web/20020607141945/http://abcnews.go.com/sections/2020/DailyNews/2020_Vatican_coverup_020426.html

Sorry the URL is so long. It's an article from 2002, accusing Ratzinger of covering up child abuse cases involving very high-ranking priests. There's plenty more about Father Maciel (a Mexican priest accused many times) if you want to go dig it up, but it seems fairly conclusive that Ratzinger preferred not to investigate the charges.

Jim Harper.

melinda grant <hollytree1961 at hotmail.com> wrote:
jim--if it is part of the comforsation,then it is relavant to ...dig up a
few points from this new popes past....bak traking on events, is a better
way 4 all to get a full view of the whole event, here in the present--any
way,by what u said,it seems that the new pope is up to his neck in it....

mel london uk