[kj] Back to the witch trials then...

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 20 12:41:40 EDT 2005

did not the catholic chuch or some belonging 2 it torcher....galioa ?? just
read it some where....
honestly,all 4 what he believed in--makes u want 2 hate them
really......when did 2 wrongs make a right....btw,not enough spce to mention
all the people who were torchered by various religious orders 4 having there
own minds/not necessary here 2 mention all the religious orders over history
who have been guilty of this--i think that there is only 4 who r exempt--bud
dist/pagans/druids/krishna--with some of my beliefs in
magic/supernatural/earth magic ect,i would of been deemed a witch,and thrown
onto the fire with the rest of the pagans/druides,if i had been alive in
those days.

mel  london uk