[kj] Death & metal resurrection show?

P Bernardi phantasmas at erols.com
Wed Apr 20 12:06:43 EDT 2005

That film was Lord of Illusions (chris is correct, the film is
unwatchable). Dont know which book it was based on - but the protagonist
Harry D'amour (played by Quantum Leap/Star trek dude) has been a
reoccurring character in several of Barkers novels. I just read on the
Horror channel website that Barkers final installment on the Hellraiser
books will be Pinhead vs. Harry D'amour.