[kj] .......trying to get out

peter.west410 peter.west410 at ntlworld.com
Wed Apr 20 07:03:30 EDT 2005

I ve never even watched one episode of the Simpsons,And only watched a few
episodes of the Twilight Zone when they first came out.I thought it was an
original thought,But I may of subconsciously remembered it.
    The only Twilight zone I remember is of a man on a train going through a
tunnel and coming out into a different world.I sometimes think of it when Im
going through a tunnel on a train(Stands to reason)
  But after I posted it,I thought that someone else must of thought of it
before.
     You try having an original thought nowadays....Its not easy

   PW