[kj] A pissed up pope indeed!

peter.west410 peter.west410 at ntlworld.com
Wed Apr 20 06:01:15 EDT 2005

I agree with the smoke bit,It may of been relevant in previous times ,But
not today.In previous times it may of been seen to be mysterious,some may
even of seen the smoke turning colour as an act of God.
    In this day and age of democracy and free speech,Why cant we see and
hear the discussions going on?What have they got to hide?
Three days to decided.Just enough time to get finish a barrel of beer,roger
some angelic alter boys ,sleep off the hangover and surface three days
later..........Burn the barrel and hey presto....black smoke.
    Why do they change their names?Benedict!To appear more holy and
worshipful?
    Shall we worship this new Catholic Pope?The same religion that sat and
watched the Holocaust,which blessed the nazi bombers before they left for
England?The same religion that relies on guilt and fear?
    Well John Paul(Made up name) I hope you ll get a warm welcome from all
the people who succumbed from not using condoms, because of the advice you
gave.
   New Pope:You are just a human being,Same as me.You just stayed in the
same job all your life and reached the top
           PW