[kj] SCARIEST record...

ade ade at the-lab.zetnet.co.uk
Tue Apr 19 16:40:51 EDT 2005

Sounds like 'Danse Macabre'...

-----Original Message-----
From: gathering-bounces at misera.net
[mailto:gathering-bounces at misera.net]On Behalf Of Javier Garcia
Sent: 19 April 2005 19:09
To: A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!)
Subject: Re: [kj] SCARIEST record...

On this topic, i remember i saw once this documentary about the British
Symphonic Orchestra (or something like that) and they were touring
performing this composition called 'Macabre Symphony'(almost sure it's the
correct name), the music was pretty sinister remember some musician even
performed a creepy 'dish wrecking', breaking plates by throwing them into
this metal container while the music was playing.  Does anyone know
something about this???

Javier
mex.city