[kj] Cradle of Fall

Christof hamille wessidetempest at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 19 12:58:36 EDT 2005

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHh

I never thought I would ever see G.I.S.M. mentioned here.  There reputation
precedes him for sure.  I have some crazy stories.  One of them (which is on
a video that I have not seen) is cutting himself up with a knife, stops,
looks at it in disgust and throws the knife into the audience.  All while
this manic punk, hardcore, metallic, thrash band is blasting away.
Excellent stuff.  And impossible to find, especially legit copies.

Chris