[kj] SCARIEST record...

Marcos Santiago marcossantiago99 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 19 11:10:09 EDT 2005

well my friend i own this too from Daniel Menche and
does not like to me very scary.

i give really 2 scary ones ..these 2 will rip you into
your guts.

TOMBSTONE....UNDER A BLOODY VEIL
AGHAST......HEXEREI IN ZIEMLICH......

try to find these 2 and you will be really scared.

cheers from venezuela.
Maurice