[kj] Death & metal resurrection show?

ade ade at the-lab.zetnet.co.uk
Sun Apr 17 09:28:17 EDT 2005

Abso-4kin-lutely.

-----Original Message-----
From: gathering-bounces at misera.net
[mailto:gathering-bounces at misera.net]On Behalf Of Leigh Newton
Sent: 17 April 2005 05:39
To: A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!)
Subject: Re: [kj] Death & metal resurrection show?

Just to clarify, i think both of the originals of the
afforementioned remakes are indisputible classics and
shouldn't even be put in the same class as said
remakes. Actually, the similarities between the new
Dawn of the Dead and the original pretty much boil
down to 1) they both take place in a shopping mall and
2) the title.

Shouldn't neglect to mention Shaun of the Dead which,
while not scary at all, was fucking hilarious and
awesome.

Leigh