[kj] Hamburger Lady????

peter.west410 peter.west410 at ntlworld.com
Sun Apr 17 06:10:54 EDT 2005

But there are different ways of enjoying things.........And different
levels.Enjoying things through your ears is a basic level.It does nt require
participation and uses just one of the senses.
    The more senses you ll use, The greater the participation and a higher
level of enjoyment...............But staying at first base is where some are
supposed to be.
   And i mean everything I say,I feel you're just trying to discredit me.
          PW