[kj] Cradle of Filth

Tinsoldier645527 at aol.com Tinsoldier645527 at aol.com
Fri Apr 15 11:53:15 EDT 2005

I happen to quite like Cradle of Filth,Dimmu Borgir etc. not so much Cradle
of Filth though

jerrybutson at dtsonline.co.uk writes:

When Dani from Cradle of Filth was  on Never Mind the Buzzcocks he was the
least threatening thing on it. That  sleazy fuck Mark Lamaar is much more scary.
What genuinely scary stars are  there any more? The Nordic death metal lot
who murder each other, for sure,  but Eminem and Alice Cooper turned out to be
pussy cats…
After emerging from my mumsy  frame of mind I sort of realised the tongue in
cheekiness of it all. Someone  told me that he had seen a documentary about
Cradle of Filth. The documentary  was really about a young fan of theirs who
started to hang around backstage  with them, I think. Anyway the fan's mum was
very worried about the influence  of all this horrible stuff on her son. So she
went along and met the band and  I think she ended up touring with them -
looking after them. Doing their  washing, cooking tea, that sort of thing. And
after all that she thought they  were quite nice boys really.
Juliet