[kj] Death & metal resurrection show?

Dave Noonan noonan.hq at ntlworld.com
Fri Apr 15 07:49:53 EDT 2005

I think Death Metal is actually musical WWF with a strong element of Spinal
Tap...! all style and formula over content (WWF) - I think the comedy
element is ambiguous; as surely no one really wants to look like a complete
tit....? Oooh Satan - I¹m scared!!!!!
...and... talking of films ­ we were recently discussing the lack of good
horror films nowadays ­ is it just because they are all crap or just because
you have grown up and realise the ridiculousness of it all? Can anyone
recommend any genuinely scary films of late ­ one that will make me shit a
rather large brick!? I still remember the Omen/Exorcist/Poltergeist types
from the 70¹s 80¹s...or am I just being a nostalgic old twat!

Dave
Leeds