[kj] SCARIEST record... and cover

Alexander Smith vassifer at earthlink.net
Thu Apr 14 14:00:40 EDT 2005

Ah, TO MEGATHERION.....I once broke up with a girl over that record!
Hahahahaha....

In the winter of `93, I found myself dating a rather irritating woman
who had the annoying habit of leaning over and   cutting up my food at
restaurants (like your mother used to do) and was a flagrant
church-goer. One day, while perusing through my record   collection,
she happened upon TO MEGATHERION by Celtic Frost,   charmingly adorned
with an HR GIGER painting of Satan using the crucifix as a slingshot.
She was shocked to the point of utter speechlessness, and we broke up
on the spot (thank...er...god). Amen,  Celtic Frost.

Alex in NYC