[kj] KJ mention on TV

Alex Smith vassifer at earthlink.net
Wed Apr 13 18:33:51 EDT 2005

Just listened to the track in question (thank you, iTunes). It's basically a track about how the protagonist falls in love with a girl because she has the same records as he does.

Thing is, if a member of NOFX had a Killing Joke record, you'd think they wouldn't SUCK quite so fuckin' bad. It's obviously had no effect on them.

Alex in NYC