[kj] KJ mention on TV

gregslawson at aol.com gregslawson at aol.com
Wed Apr 13 14:20:01 EDT 2005

That's a cool song. I forgot the title, but it's about all the records his girlfriend has, i think. It goes "I got two Killing Jokes...". The song also mentions Descendents (NOFX's Fat Mike's fave band) and all the other good punk bands. THe cd is called "War on Errorism" and has lots of good anti-Bush songs.