[kj] KJ mention on TV

nicholas fitzpatrick gasw30 at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 13 13:35:23 EDT 2005

I was in a Dublin hotel room last week watching an American sci-fi drama on
Sky TV called 'The 4400' which was about 4,400 people who return to Earth
after being kidnapped by aliens and they don't know what happened to them (I
couldn't see the final episode to see how it finished).

Anyway, a schoolgirl of about 15 made up a home made CD for one of her
returning friends. The purpose of the CD was to inform her friend - who had
been missing 3 years - about what was new in music. On the CD were the
Darkness and others, but most importantly... KJ, of course. I thought it was
amusing because the girl said: "These are all new bands, look, The Darkness,
Killing Joke ... "

[This must be the most banal e-mail I've ever contributed, about a frikkin
home made CD that I saw featuring Killing Joke in a sci-fi show on Sky
Television. Now I feel like a total geek. But I feel compelled to share
every single KJ snippet with you.]

nick