[kj] return of the twat!!!

jon chapman jonniespatula at hotmail.co.uk
Wed Apr 13 09:25:35 EDT 2005

hiya folks!!

yes it is moi jon chapman putting in an appearance cus i'm sure you've
fucking all missed me.so let's get ready to rumble. i am slowly going insane
by the way so please take it easy! last saturday night in benidorm i
actually took my trousers off in a club,turned them back to front and
started dancing to JUMP! by krisskross. sad i know,i need a good friggin
kicking for that!

nice to get home to listen to some proper music.!

jon.

p.s.

and for all you oldish school,i bumped into TERRY NUTKINS!!  and before you
ask,he is a cunt.!