[kj] TG Wreckers/Coil

Phillipps Marc Marc.Phillipps at enfield.nhs.uk
Wed Apr 13 05:21:52 EDT 2005

>i actually liked the Chris and Cosey stuff more
>i notice they have a website: http://www.chrisandcosey.com/

Chris's articles in Sound on Sound are always worth reading as well . . what
that guy doesn't know about old synths isn't worth knowing . .

As far as I remember the whole back catalogue is online at
http://www.sospubs.co.uk (there is a good Youth interview there as well)

Marc.

& Haringey Health Communities.