[kj] SCARIEST record...

fatpotanga fatpotanga at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 05:05:50 EDT 2005

Diamanda Galas ­ The Divine Punishment (or anything by William Shatner.)

Funnily a mate & I enough I was discussing D.G. yesterday after I bumped
into an old friend of ours called Mike at the weekend.
My mate bought The Divine Punishment in 86 (we were 16) and lent it to Mike
saying it¹d shit him up.
He didn¹t believe us so took it home for a listen.
Now Mike had the whole of his parents attic as his bedroom and being a man
played it at midnight to prove a point.
He got so scared he hid the record under a heavy box, unplugged the stereo,
put the clip on the needle arm and actually removed and hid the needle
cartridge itself so it wouldn¹t play itself in the night. Oh how we took the
piss....