[kj] chelsea f c

bluce ree bluceree2003 at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Apr 13 04:08:55 EDT 2005

This wasn't me by the way...  ;)

I tend to prefer my anti-chelscum rants to be a little more bitter and a lot less rational.

I turned the game off at 1-0 to watch the Milan derby.... bit of a shocker!  I hope there is a massive ban for inter.

Dave Driver <davevulture at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
I,m wondering why any one can seriously care one way
or another about the fortunes of a football club which
like most other premier division clubs milks its
supporters for all it can get.Whilst anyone living in
the actual neighbourhood of c.f.c.has to be a more or
less millionaire-its not a 'comunity thing'is it?;But
what really gets me is the fact that it is just a
plaything for a amoral fuckwitt who has too much money
to know what to do with[not a problem for most of
Russias population],the players certainly don,t hail
from anywhere near london or the strutting fuckwit
manager .Like i say just curious.