[kj] Jaz would appreciate this article

Juliet Pleming pricepleming at tiscali.co.uk
Tue Apr 12 16:18:29 EDT 2005

I wish I had been able to put all the stuff I read about dealing with
kids into practice. I keep trying with mine, but it is easier said than
done - especially when you are deprived of sleep and support and are
reduced to a much less than fully-functioning human being, which happens
quite a lot when they are small especially. When they get older the
problems change...

Juliet