[kj] BTATS symbol - again

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 12 14:45:51 EDT 2005

  In part,how parents should nurture emo-maturity and implant
lots of love and worthiness in kids' minds so later the kids can
face life/risks with the needed self-confidence and feelings of
self-worth so they feel competent and worthy of constructive
actions and risks and the results too.

  Also about differentiation issues..fusion issues..early causes
of disorders..etc.etc.etc..........

  What'd I get? I learned how and why I and others do what we
do, and how applies to society. It explains why groups act/react
as they do. Why the personal maturity from 20 years of optimal
parenting has taken humanity 100.000 years to achieve, and still
not really achieved it yet. good times. :)

--- "peter.west410" <peter.west410 at ntlworld.com> wrote:
> Saddel ;-)
>    What does he say in his book.I may be need of some
> enlightenment. What would you say you gained from it?I may
give it a read myself.

As the masters rot on walls
And the angels eat their grapes
I watched picasso