[kj] Jaz would appreciate this article

fatpotanga fatpotanga at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 05:34:36 EDT 2005

On 12/4/05 12:33 am, "Alexander Smith" wrote:

> Alex in NYC...who has been dealing with a continually vomiting one year
> old all for the past three days and has lost his sense of humor.

I feel for you Alex, and to be emailing at this time you must be on the
graveyard shift as well?
If it's any consolation, last week we had a high fevered vomiting 2 year
old, which then mutated into stomach spasms which caused her to scream in
agony which then mutated into tonsillitis. Add to that a 2 week old baby, a
wife recovering from the various traumas of child birth and me with a broken
rib - all big laughs...!