[kj] BTATS symbol - again

antoni at clara.net antoni at clara.net
Mon Apr 11 17:52:43 EDT 2005

This one you mean ? http://home.clara.net/antoni/btats4.jpg

After much BTATS material was first aired to a UK audience at the Reading
Festival (22/08/1986), a short tour took KJ back to the Hammersmith Palais
on 28/09/1986 in advance of the BTATS release where KJ t-shirts with that
sun symbol were sold in the famous KJ "tube" which I still have ... I was so
looking forward to the BTATS album being a black sleeve with that on the
cover ... until the real BTATS cover was unveiled which of course consisted
of 4 portrait photos ... disappointed or what ! KJ toured again before the
end of the year ... hitting the Palais on 23/11 with Red Lorry Yellow Lorry
& Guana Batz in support.