[kj] Jaz would appreciate this article

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 11 16:54:19 EDT 2005

alex....this was started by sadel,who thought it funny to write a tardy em
about me on the list....when he grows up,plus the others who have jumped on
the band wagon,then they will not get those replys from me....i am not
having some shit thinking he can just say what he pleases about me,and
exspecting no baklash--i dont put up with that kind of thing in real
life/and i am not going to put up with it in cyber space---the thing
is,there a far to many on this list who say what they want about others,with
out even being provoked......u r not stupid,i know,but it seems that people
...some....will dish out the ridacule,but they just carnt handle it when it
bak fires....so the lesson here is,if certain people do not want a
reaction,they should think of the consequences of their post-and cut out
being so personal and smug about others----i 2 have spent alot of time
deleeting those 13years of age ems.....as that seems to be the mentality i
am dealing with,i have only been reading first line-then u get the
jist-deleet//isnt it strange that those lot would not say things to yu
face--i would//its easy to hide in front of computer....there weak-pathetic
people,who lead sad lifes obviously......theres about 5 people i respect on
this list,and u r 1 of them,the others
well,i am  constantly in a play school with there very neive-childish
post,they can go to hell,i have no respect 4 them----these r people in there
30s/40s..and who would of ever believed it--not the kind of people i would
want to mix with ever....they may b into k.j. butthat makes no
difference,they r childish beyond belief..........mel