[kj] Jaz would appreciate this article

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 11 16:20:17 EDT 2005

like i said this morning......you r up to no i.q. now saDDLE PAIN IN THE
ASS/WHO IS CONSTANTLY-RECENTLY ACTING LIKE 1--I HAVE COME TO THE CONCLUSION
THAT U REALLY R MENTALLY BAKWARDS--SO CONSEQUENTLY U JUST CARNT HELP YU
SELF.......HAVE A REDBULL ON HE,IT MAY HELP U-BUT I DOUBT IT/BTW,IF I WANT
TO HAVE 1--OR 10 TINS OF REDBULLL AT A FUNCTION--I WILL DO JUST THAT,WHAT U
THINK/SAY MAKES NO EFFECT TO ME,AS U SHOULD KNOW BY NOW,THAT I
DO/SAY/THINK/WEAR/GO WEAR I LIKEJUST CANNOT TAKE ANYTHING U/OR ANY OTHER
TOSSER WHO HAS JUMPED ON THE BAND WAGON OF THIS,SERIOUSLY.
I AM LAUGHING AT U ALL....MEL....FEW R OK THOUGH