[kj] Jaz would appreciate a shit thread like this

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 11 16:00:20 EDT 2005

temper-temper  ipat......i will do what i want/say what i want to a shit
like u--weather u like it or not,u carnt even use yu own lines,u have to
steal the ones i wrote--thats ok,its a typical thing 4 a male of such a low
i.q. to do--if u stop sending stupid ems to me,u wouldnt get a reply,thats
obviously making hot under the collar..............................mel   ps
fuck right of goes bak to u.