[kj] clock machinations etc

Alexander Smith vassifer at earthlink.net
Sun Apr 10 20:23:19 EDT 2005

Holy Shit, Antoni, Congratulations!!! Nice work!!!!

Opening this next beer in celebration of your impending nuptials!
Headcount would make an excellent wedding band, methinks.

Alex in NYC....who just got back from a hellish weekend with the wife's
sister in Pennsylvania, where our lovely one-year-old daughter managed
to contract a virulent strain of DIARHEA (sp?) that verily smelled like
Lucifer's breath. Ugh!