[kj] Jaz would appreciate this article

tanaka ruoll tanakaruoll at hotmail.co.uk
Sun Apr 10 13:13:54 EDT 2005

Mel:Saddles deficiencies have been well documented before and I feel there
is no need to point out his short-comings,But to assume all males are like
him is incorrect and stereotypical,How would you feel if all females were
classed as bad drivers or all Africans were classed as spear-chuckers.It is
an incorrect assumption which should not be entertained.
   There are some men that are not the neathandarel types you suggest.
Some do not drink to exess,Some dont eat junk food and DO look after their
physique and some men do make an effort to vomit and urinate away from where
they are sitting.......................Only trouble is..........most of
these types are gay.

       TaRo