[kj]Saddle would appreciate this article

peter.west410 peter.west410 at ntlworld.com
Sun Apr 10 07:07:03 EDT 2005

"well....go on,off u go and get smashed,then u can follow that by watching
the football,whildt u eat a kabab.....then u will proberly throw it all up
on yu self,then pass out in front of the t.v.--"

 How many of you were reading that ,nodding and thinking to
yourselves..................Those were the days.................putting your
shoes on the next afternoon and finding a bit of onion and chilli sauce
on/in them?
    And you cant deny that there is something, mantic,satisfying and
obtaining a sense of achievement after puking up.......The closest males
will come to giving birth.

 Mel:Did you bet on the Grand National horse race yesterday........Did your
Jockey fall out of his saddle?
     And I think its preferable that people "Get smashed" to enjoy
themselves rather than to relieve frustration
          PW