[kj] Re: women and their role in society

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 9 11:34:19 EDT 2005

to juliet,p,.........thanks doll......but seriously,i find that species have
1 great thing going 4 em,there sence of humour,the male sence of humour is
something else,9 out of 10 times they have me in stitches,apart from
that,apart from a few exceptions,i just carnt find any use in them really,i
was born thinking like this....here is a point to consider,and i know it
sounds corny,but it really is true," behind every successful male is a
strong woman,so what makes them successful? exactly,the female
they may not like to admit it,but males r incapable of surviving on there
own,when they r forced to do so,they end up making a pigs ear of it,so what
do they do,correct,find a strong female to carry em,rrrrr.the poor pathetic
creatures,if it was not funny it would be highly embarresing".....cheers.
                                        mel....the very independant 1,who
needs no one to survive,and relies only on her self instead of learning on
others like so many do,u know who u r,b strong 4 fks sake.......