[kj] clock machinations

bernies bernies at ntlworld.com
Sat Apr 9 11:13:51 EDT 2005

Whoa! Let me set the record straight before we get roundly berated for not
taking any pictures of BPF and Youth...BPF at least requested that I didn't
take any pictures of him (though I could have done with some of his
BEAUTIFUL wife Olga)!

Didn't get to meet Youth, he buggered off before I had the chance, but great
to see Marc, Sarah, Graham, John Paul, Jamie (don't forget I need that grid
ref...hush hush don't you know), Antoni + other half & brother, Juliet &
captivating friend, Mozzer, the headcount geezers and, of course, the
redoubtable Mr Coles, the charming Lyrico and cool-as-fuck Maya.

Well done Colesy, it was a profound success.

BPF is an extremely charming, affable man without a trace of ego (which
seems to keep him on the straight and narrow these days), has an equally
charming, intelligent lady in Olga but, if anything, did not completely rule
out playing again some day. Also he's a big Shriekback fan, respect!

More later,