[kj] clock machinations

mike coles mike at maliciousdamage.co.uk
Sat Apr 9 04:45:57 EDT 2005

mister smiff asketh
How was the gig?
fucking brilliant, the place was full but comfortable and the
atmosphere was fantastic
one big malicious party

Did Headcount blow a hole in the back of the place?
pretty close, they rocked like a demolition crew on speed

Was Coles grinning like a proud papa all night?
from ear to ear mate

a big thanks to everyone who turned up
i think it'll happen again in the not-too-distant future

everyone cooperated and everyone was great and had a good reception
but the big surprise of the night for me were blown - i hoped they'd be ok
the were fucking stormin'
neil perry said to me afterwards "i think i've got a new favourite band"

my 17-year-old rapper of a daughter who's grown up on a diet of
hip-hop, rap and r&b thought it was a brilliant night, even though
she spent most of it stuck behind the merch stall

and the highlight of the evening?
dining with headcount and trading insults in the local kebab house
after the gig of course

cheers,
colesy

ps:shhh <whispers quietly>, youth and i are plotting to have big paul
play drums on youth's new post rock album - i'll let you know how it
goes...

--
check out the shop at http://www.maliciousdamage.co.uk
if you want to receive the monthly malicious gossip tell us at
gossip at maliciousdamage.co.uk