[kj] Clock Machine turned us on

Alex Smith vassifer at earthlink.net
Fri Apr 8 23:11:13 EDT 2005

Thanks for the early report, o dependable Neil!

I *SINCERELY* hope someone caught that bar-side pairing on film, or I shall be *SEVERELY* dissaponited in my UK Gathering brethren.

How was the gig? Did Headcount blow a hole in the back of the place? Details, please! Was Coles grinning like a proud papa all night?

Alex in NYC