[kj] DON ¹ T FORGET TO VOTE

circuit bender circuit_bender at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 8 18:09:40 EDT 2005

Peter,
Not uncomfortable at all.
And as for silly names, I've been hearing terms like 'ginger jock' from yourself?
And as for dividing people, let's look at your views on other cultures shall we?
Bye bye.

"peter.west410" <peter.west410 at ntlworld.com> wrote:
Bender,
I understand that dealing with sensitive issues may make you feel
uncomfortable.If you would like to discuss differences of opinion ,Then I
will give you my opinion on anything,It may not be nice or P.C. but I will
give you my honest opinion.
If you would like to get into silly name calling ,You will have to find
someone else to do it with because im not interested.
Its you kind of attitude ,that certain groups are beyond criticism
,That leads to more divisions ,hatred and hostility
PW