[kj] OT : It was a conspiracy, but the truth is out !

Jiri unspeakable at sbcglobal.net
Fri Apr 8 13:58:53 EDT 2005

After Tuesday's match, I was wondering when OT matters would turn back
to Chelsea...From another annoying neutral's perspective: The crap of
the Barcelona incidents aside, I have to say Mourinho and his martyrdom
antics always come across as just plain nauseating. Oh, yes, give that
lovely man 2 million more pounds, the poor thing!  (Mind you, I'm
sitting in middle America, where you have to dig hard for any crumbs of
Premiership or Champions league news).
Chelsea's on-field play has been a treat for me to watch whenever I've
caught it this season...but Tuesday was much more pleasant to watch with
Mourinho only mentioned and not seen!  Now remove J. Cole's whining and
theatrics after every contact, and I'm set. (In truth, I'm sure Mourinho
is usually just trying to get the best for his team--and himself--so
more power to him... But it sure does water down the entertainment and
my enjoyment of the team's play).