[kj] OT : It was a conspiracy, but the truth is out !

Neil Perry neilfperry at btinternet.com
Fri Apr 8 11:07:26 EDT 2005

heh heh, I'm one of those things any self-respecting
footie fan hates - a neutral. I stopped supporting any
one team the day I went to a game when I was 15 and
almost got beaten up by a load of Arsenal fans (all
'old' men in their 40s/50s). About 75% of my mates are
(long-term) Chelsea fans, enjoying their day in the
spotlight, and they never fail to get wound up on †his
topic. For us annoying neutrals, it's a great way to
pass the time in the pub, wind 'em up and watch 'em
go.