Re: [kj] DON ¹ T FORGET TO VOTE

Devacor at aol.com Devacor at aol.com
Fri Apr 8 10:07:06 EDT 2005

In a message dated 4/8/2005 9:46:32 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
peter.west410 at ntlworld.com writes:

The  Identity card is such a stupid idea.Whats it going to achieve?
The  Government has got all our details anyway,How many numbers do  i
need?Passport number,Driving license,Bank numbers ,National  insurance
number,electoral register and on and on.
Maybe its a cunning plan ,that if a suicide bomber applies for one,he
will  write "Suicide bomber"in the employment details section.
I cant see  how these cards will improve anything,Im sure it wont take long
before  there will be fake I.D. cards available.

It will seem to tighten up national security (to the average non thinking
person it will seem more so) - soon they will want all ones info on one card,
instead of having to carry many-That will seem more practical and convenient.
But then what happens when/if we lose our cards or get it stolen? Well a tiny
little chip under the skin that carries all ones info will take care of that.