Re: [kj] DON ¹ T FORGET TO VOTE

peter.west410 peter.west410 at ntlworld.com
Fri Apr 8 09:45:59 EDT 2005

The Identity card is such a stupid idea.Whats it going to achieve?
The Government has got all our details anyway,How many numbers do i
need?Passport number,Driving license,Bank numbers ,National insurance
number,electoral register and on and on.
     Maybe its a cunning plan ,that if a suicide bomber applies for one,he
will write "Suicide bomber"in the employment details section.
  I cant see how these cards will improve anything,Im sure it wont take long
before there will be fake I.D. cards available.