Re: [kj] DON ¹ T FORGET TO VOTE

iPat pmdavies at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 09:05:49 EDT 2005

Why?
i live here - albeit in a state of occupency (i invaded in 1980).

the SNP are Tories with Nationalism as a drum to beat. When i was
young i held some romantic dream that the Plaid Cymru and SNP (just
like the US and the IRA) were great things but they are far from it -
cashing in on a romantic dream. im all for independence but not for
another lot to come in and act like cunts.

--
iPat
live for today, live for tomorrow