[kj] Tax me baby one more time

Dave Noonan noonan.hq at ntlworld.com
Thu Apr 7 08:57:31 EDT 2005

I think the lib dems have one good point - taxes must go up in order to fund
health/education/public transport etc...we have had it too easy for too
long, the country is in hock too deep ­ time for payback. Rather than
driving over pot holed roads to schools with not enough books via the
hospital creaking at the seams in a brand new MPV ­ people must prioritise.
We cant go on robbing Peter (no ­ not you!) to pay Paul (or even you!). What
was Kipling¹s quote?...²A definition of insanity is repeatedly doing the
same thing, expecting different results².

Dave
Leeds

...oh and fuck the BNP big style­ no KJokers should cross that box on
polling day.