[kj] DON ¹ T FORGET TO VOTE

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 7 07:10:57 EDT 2005

how about giving the 2 so called main partys a miss,as,lets face it,they
have both let this country down in major ways,and if u vote tory bak in,u
know they r aleardy full of bull--u all must know by now that labour must
not be given another chance to skrew things up even deeper--so that leaves
the....greens/very good choice or liberral demicrates--unless u want to opt
4 the bnp,or 1 of those in that catorgory --well its your choice ---but
personally,i would not vote 4 the ...bnp....ect.....think of the long term
implications,unless u want to end up with a kind of nazi system type of
country.....
mel