[kj] O.T. - TSOL and Bravery

LONESTYLE at aol.com LONESTYLE at aol.com
Wed Apr 6 19:45:47 EDT 2005

In a message dated 4/6/2005 4:37:46 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
vassifer at earthlink.net writes:

I know  he ran for governor, and I was reasonably certain he extended
the bid  towards the presidency too -- but cannot find any evidence on
the web.  Maybe I'm wrong. In any case, I'd have voted for him -- if
only because of  TSOL's performance of "Wash Away" in Penelope Spheeris'
"Suburbia" -- and  that's no less of a stupid reason to vote for someone
than why just enough  of the stupid American electorate voted for the
lobotomized monkey boy who  currently resides in the Oval Office.

Fuck you, George W. Bush -- AND  ALL WHO VOTED FOR HIM!

Yeah, the Jello as Mayor thing is now the  stuff of legend. Thing is, he
got a sizable amount of votes  too!

Alex in NYC

I too voted for Jack for I personally have known him for some years  now and
he is a all around great cat, plus was serious about it too.  He would not
talk of his band and was really willing to talk of the issues.

As for the Sperminator and Monkey boy they can kiss my ass too! Looks like
Arnold may out soon. He is not doing as a good as job as he said he would. And
Teachers, nurses and other people who voted for the idoit are pissed off
protesting at his big money dinners and also are running commercails. He still
has not done shit for the state. It still shows.

-Lonely Boy