[kj] DON ¹ T VOTE

circuit bender circuit_bender at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 6 19:40:33 EDT 2005

You're right, it's a democratic right. How are you going to achieve that by doing nothing?
That's hardly looking to help your common man.
The right to vote is also based in democratic theory.
Yes, democracy is a great 'theory'.

"peter.west410" <peter.west410 at ntlworld.com> wrote:
Utopia...............Ufuggintopia????????????
I would say ,asking for a honest decent party to vote for is a
democratic right............not utopia.

PW