[kj] O.T. - TSOL and Bravery

Alexander Smith vassifer at earthlink.net
Wed Apr 6 19:36:48 EDT 2005

I know he ran for governor, and I was reasonably certain he extended
the bid towards the presidency too -- but cannot find any evidence on
the web. Maybe I'm wrong. In any case, I'd have voted for him -- if
only because of TSOL's performance of "Wash Away" in Penelope Spheeris'
"Suburbia" -- and that's no less of a stupid reason to vote for someone
than why just enough of the stupid American electorate voted for the
lobotomized monkey boy who currently resides in the Oval Office.

Fuck you, George W. Bush -- AND ALL WHO VOTED FOR HIM!

Yeah, the Jello as Mayor thing is now the stuff of legend. Thing is, he
got a sizable amount of votes too!

Alex in NYC