Re: [kj] DON ¹ T VOTE

peter.west410 peter.west410 at ntlworld.com
Wed Apr 6 18:24:48 EDT 2005

The idea is that you vote for the Party that you think is best able to serve
the country.But no one here is saying who is most able.All anyone can say is
,who is the least worse(!!!!!)It makes a mockery of the electoral system.I
will only vote for someone who I feel is fit to lead the country,I will not
accept anything else.I refuse to vote for anyone who I regard as
incompetent.
      So whos it going to be?
Blair ,Howard or a ginger Jock?.........Thanks...But.... No Thanks.
 I ll pass on this one.

   PW