Re: [kj] DON ¹ T FORGET TO VOTE

iPat pmdavies at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 17:51:48 EDT 2005

i think you have to weigh up what you feel are the important issues in
life. For me the change in direction in the NHS has been good and
before my father died he recieved excellent treatment. That job hasnt
been redressed from the years of thatcherism.

Changes in the future education are still happening. In fact all
social issues that i consider important are still needing to go ahead.

I didnt support the wall but i could see why it happened and i fell
out with many liberals who played the stock exchange and who couldnt
make the connection.

I dont like it, i dont think its democracy, i dont like to endorse the
corporate gravy train that keeps the priveleged in their safety net. I
dont like the fact that the poor get hounded by the agents of the
state while high earning tax evaders go relatively scot free. Labour
or the Tories, it wouldnt have mattered which when the decision was
made to go war. Its a timely reminder that the bastards are a law to
themselves

But id rather see my 90 year old grandmother get a better deal, my son
have more oppertunities and a social consideration in the decisions
that do affect us. For that reason i dont see any justification at all
in voting something so discusting as the tories. Make your protest but
dont cut off your nose to spite your face.

and then theres the womens issues that Peter will tell us about...; )

--
iPat
live for today, live for tomorrow