[kj] DON ¹ T VOTE

Tim Bucknall tim.bucknall at btinternet.com
Wed Apr 6 15:34:22 EDT 2005

I want an anti war party that has a realistic chance of getting in
what's an angry young punk to do?

i suppose i have to prioritise, main  objective is to kick blair in the
gonads to let him know we haven't forgotten   about the war

but as i said i'm in a safe safe constituency, the only elections where
i can change things is local elections and they've proved themselves to
all be as corrupt as one another,
members of  the previous Liberal administration were actually charged
with embezzlement, and although they haven't been charged the  previous
(or are they still current) tory administration have  consistently sided
with people/clubs/industries who want to build on our green space
against the wish of the people