[kj] Re: women and their role in society

peter.west410 peter.west410 at ntlworld.com
Wed Apr 6 12:21:57 EDT 2005

"At my last fight i was going to come out to Madness but they put onthe
Professionals so i came out like Bodey and Doyle!"

 If you really wanted of come out like the Professionals.You would have to
of been in the back of a white ford transit van,Which is leaving at high
speed from a warehouse ,being driven by a thug.Who does a skid and You and
loads of empty card-board boxes come flying out the back ,landing in the
ring.
     You stand up and theirs a buxom bar-maid standing there,You and your
opponent both gaze down at her assets,your eyes meet and the contest
begins.:-)
     PW