[kj] DON ¹ T FORGET TO VOTE

Antoni Adamiak pssyche23 at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 6 08:53:37 EDT 2005

Agreed big time Dave ... what with all these punitive fines out there for
such crimes as not having TV licenses, late tax returns, being 6mph over a
speed limit etc etc, voting should be compulsory ... anyone who does not
vote should be fined say £1000 ... of course spoiling your ballot paper is
perfectly acceptable ... but throwing away ones right to vote is not.
Thankfully the economy is OK (although the planet is in a poor state) so our
current government should be returned albeit with a reduced majority ...

Regards,

Antoni

* http://home.clara.net/antoni/ *